Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 589 of 689 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599639 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,780 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira had walked quite far, in fact all the way to Priderock. She saw Titus awake and she went over to talk to her friend.

"Hey Titus, whats up?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titus looks up at Subira" Oh Subira.....nothing much just coming here to enjoy the view" Titus yawns "I feel like i've been sleepng for weeks"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    ((Suki, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love you avatar. It made me laugh so hard when I first saw it.))
    ((XD Thanks. The original pic was suppossed to be Starfire imitating Raven's father (trust me, he really needs a face lift ), and I found it at some LJ and took it XD))

"Sure." Yumi said to Rio. "At least I can get away from Miss Lovesick." she teased. Ami blushed.

Ami turned to Sengalo. "So...do you need help, or you can do it yourself?" Ami stared at him for a moment. Wow...I'm kind of regretting the whole 'I'm having a crush on lion, OMG!!!11!!1!' thing...He is kinda cute.... Ami snapped out of her trance after Yumi tapped her. " Hey Ami, me and Rio are gonna be around, okay?" Ami nodded. "Okay. Sure." She turned back to Sengalo and sighed dreamily.

(( I just had to put that. BTW.....

[SIZE=huge]I feed spammers waffles.[/SIZE]

*spammers die from my lack of cookings smarts*))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rio got to her paws and shook out her fur, preparing to leave. 'Lovesick?' She watched Sengalo for a moment - She had always been horrible at reading emotion, but he didn't seem like he was dying to spend time with Ami. "Um.. you wanna come with us, Ami? It'd probably be better.. you should probably speak with the king.. he might get angry if you stay here without asking him..." Her voice trailed off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    ''We both consider you very lucky'' she smiled at Katai. ''...and brave... well i consider you brave anyway'' she smiled again ''not sure if Twilight does'' she said with a smirk and a soft laugh.
    Katai smiles to Nala again before sitting down on his haunches, "I think I'll need some help with this side... it's really, really killing me." He pants a little, "It's only started hurting more today... I haven't really been back here that long either. Do you two know anyone who is good for curing injuries and stuff?" He rubs his side softly with his paw as he sighs in pain.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout after not seeing Kala in a few weeks run up to her with Kara. "Hey Kala where you been" Scout asked. "Me and Kara have been missing playing with ya"
    ''Sowee'' she said ''I went for a wonder and got lost'' she said sadly, ''I then fell alseep and when I woke up I was back here'' she said a Little confused *pouncing onto Scout and pinning him down in a friendly way* ''GOT CHA'' she grinned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Katai smiles to Nala again before sitting down on his haunches, "I think I'll need some help with this side... it's really, really killing me." He pants a little, "It's only started hurting more today... I haven't really been back here that long either. Do you two know anyone who is good for curing injuries and stuff?" He rubs his side softly with his paw as he sighs in pain.
    ''Hmm'' she thought. ''There's only really Rafiki that I know of''' she said looking towards Twilight ''Finding Him'll be the probelm'' she laughed softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Hmm'' she thought. ''There's only really Rafiki that I know of''' she said looking towards Twilight ''Finding Him'll be the probelm'' she laughed softly.
    "Yeah... haven't seen him around to be honest. I'm kind of a n00b to this pride so forgive me if I'm a little slow with others. I'm sometimes quite shy even though I knew a lot of the pride members before I left." He blushes a little before shaking his head and laughing softly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala smiled at Twilight and nuzzled him softly. ''That's ever so sweet of you Twilight'' she said softly gazing into his eyes lovingly ''You'll always be a king to me, you always will'' she smiled. ''Sure ya can't wait for later'' she smirked ''It'll be fun... if you can pin me'' she laughed softly.
    ''We both consider you very lucky'' she smiled at Katai. ''...and brave... well i consider you brave anyway'' she smiled again ''not sure if Twilight does'' she said with a smirk and a soft laugh.
    "Well I seem to be very good at being sweet these days" Twilight smiled purring softly looking into Nala's eyes "And you'll always be my queen even if you are Simba's as well" he smiled nuzzling her softly "And of course I can't wait till later" he purred softly into her ear softly rubbing up against her side "And I'm sure you can't wait till later either" he winked looking into her eyes as he rubbed up against her again nuzzling her cheek.
    "Don't worry all lions are brave in there own ways so don't worry" he smiled looking over at Katai.
    "Yeah Rafiki will always find you first before you ever find him....especially when you don't want him to appear; hes ruined some special occasions before" he laughed softly rolling his eyes as he licked Nala's nose.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Don't worry all lions are brave in there own ways so don't worry" he smiled looking over at Katai.
    "Yeah Rafiki will always find you first before you ever find him....especially when you don't want him to appear; hes ruined some special occasions before" he laughed softly rolling his eyes as he licked Nala's nose.
    "I see. Well, let's hope he comes sooner or later cos' things aren't really working out well for me here. I may be in pain, but it doesn't mean to say I can't protect others." He smirks at them both before slowly lifting himself up onto his paws and sighing as he feels more pain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    Rio got to her paws and shook out her fur, preparing to leave. 'Lovesick?' She watched Sengalo for a moment - She had always been horrible at reading emotion, but he didn't seem like he was dying to spend time with Ami. "Um.. you wanna come with us, Ami? It'd probably be better.. you should probably speak with the king.. he might get angry if you stay here without asking him..." Her voice trailed off.
    Yumi whispered in Rio's ear, "Ami is head over heals over Sengalo." She snickered. Ami luckily didn't hear her.

Ami looked over to Rio. She thought for a second. Hmmmm...what is she talking about about some sorta king? There's a king of Africa? What the heck does that mean? She shuddered. "Eh, no thanks. I'd rather stay here I suppose. I doubt the 'king' or whatever he is will get mad at me." Ami said.

Yumi rolled her eyes. "Come on, let's go. Before we get her mad. She can be kinda weird when she's mad, but trust me, you can't change her mind."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Sowee'' she said ''I went for a wonder and got lost'' she said sadly, ''I then fell alseep and when I woke up I was back here'' she said a Little confused *pouncing onto Scout and pinning him down in a friendly way* ''GOT CHA'' she grinned.
    "You're always so good at pinning me" Scout said playfully rolling her over and pinning her. "So nice to see a friendly face oh I mean besides Kara's beautiful face" Scout said correcting himself as to not make Kara upset.

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh god i'm totally lost on here

buuuuuuuuuut

Karifu awakes and stretchs , she gets up and exits the cave to go get a drink,she looks around

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
    Oh god i'm totally lost on here

buuuuuuuuuut

Karifu awakes and stretchs , she gets up and exits the cave to go get a drink,she looks around
    [Shenzi long time no RP]

After playing with Kala Scout runs over and playfully pounces on his mom in greeting. "Hi mom" Scout says energetically licking her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {i know lol,i'm so lazy .i posted your sig in my sig request thread btw,cause you mail box is full }

"hey Scout ,how are you " licking him
    She smiled and gave him a noogie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {i know lol,i'm so lazy .i posted your sig in my sig request thread btw,cause you mail box is full }

"hey Scout ,how are you " licking him
    She smiled and gave him a noogie
    Scout laughs as his mom gave him a noogie. "I haven't seen you in forever I was starting to worry about you. " Scout says nuzzling his mom's cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {hehe i cleaned mine out aslo ,it was getting over crowded h:,oh well,Linkie did it

"You shouldn't worry about me Scout,i'm so glad to see you again,and iv'e missed you so much"she said nuzzling him back .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {hehe i cleaned mine out aslo ,it was getting over crowded h:,oh well,Linkie did it

"You shouldn't worry about me Scout,i'm so glad to see you again,and iv'e missed you so much"she said nuzzling him back .
    "I've missed you so much too I am also glad to see you see you again. I never wanna be out of your sight again" Scout said licking her on the nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "i never wanna be out of your either ,Scout,youv'e grown a little you know,and you look stronger too "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "i never wanna be out of your either ,Scout,youv'e grown a little you know,and you look stronger too "
    "I have"? Scout asked Scout flexes a paw proudly. "I guess you're right I do look stronger.

Scout walks up to Kara and nuzzles her.

"Your hero lion has returned" Scout said with a chuckle.