Katai and Asha stood and waited for about a minute or so until a waitress came. The waitress wore a navy t-shirt with the restaurants name on the front with also the ?Travel Inn? logo. ?Can I help you?? the waitress smiled at Katai.
?Yes. Can we have a table for 2 please?? Katai asked the waitress politely.

?Sure, would you like to follow me?? the waitress picked up two menus and lead Katai and Asha to their table. The waitress placed the menus down on a table opposite a window, ?Will this do fine?? she smiled to them both.

?Yes, thank you.? Katai smiled to the waitress before sitting down on his chair, Asha smiled and did the same.

?Just give me a call when you want to order your drinks and meals.? The waitress smiled politely to them both before heading back towards the area they just came from.

Katai looked around at the surroundings before looking back down across the table. He stared at the burning candle that was burning on their table and stared at Asha, looking into her eyes, ?Will this do fine for you??

?It?s perfect Katai. You?ve chosen a great place.? She smiled over to Katai staring into his eyes for a moment before picking her menu up, ?Let?s see what there is to eat then??

?Yeah, we?d better get looking?? Katai opened his menu and started to look at the available meals, after a minute or so he made his final decision, ??I think I?ll try the sirloin steak. I?ve heard it?s quite good here? one of my friends suggested it to me.? He put his menu back down on the table before looking over to Asha, ?Have you made a decision yet??

?Hmm?? Asha thought to herself, ??I think I?ll have the chicken with garlic sauce. All the meals are served with chips anyway.? She smiled over to Katai before putting her menu on top of his.

Katai looked around and called for the waitress. The waitress came over to take their order, ?So what will you be ordering??

?Can we have one sirloin steak and one chicken with garlic sauce please?? Katai asked the waitress politely picking the two menus up.

After the waitress had noted the meals down she took the menus from Katai, ?What would you like to drink?? she asked politely.

?I?ll have a glass of coke please?? he then looked over to Asha, ??anything you?d like??

??Ah, can I have a bottle of J20 please?? Asha smiled politely to the waitress.

After the waitress had noted the drinks down, she smiled again to Asha and Katai. ?Thank you.? She then walked off towards the bar area.

Katai sighed and yawned a little, ?I wonder if Twilight?s here tonight?I saw him travelling in this direction on the way to your house??

?Hey Katai?? a voice came from one of the tables nearby. It was Twilight who had come on a night out with Nura, the 17 year old employee from Katai?s business.

Katai?s ears twitched, he then looked across to the nearby table, ?Oh, hey Twilight. I thought I saw you heading in this direction earlier?? he then noticed Nura, ??so you brought Nura with you?? he looked back across to Twilight before looking back across to Asha; ??it?s my night out with a new friend of mine. Meet Asha?? he smiled over to Twilight and Nura.