Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Oh, do a little dance. Make a little lovee. Get down tonight!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey KTL! It is amazing to get to talk to ya again!

I'm overjoyed to see such a resurgence of old forum members. The nostalgic archives drew me back in, but getting to talk to all these familiar names makes it so I never want to leave. :>
    Endra - Formerly Aziri & Ghalati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    I joined Lea in 2008, so I don't think we know each other. But I think I heard of you once, you have a jaguar fursona too, right?
    Anyway, welcome back to Lea, it's nice to meet you
    Yaaaaaaaas! I don't know of you, but Yes! He's a Jaguar + Lion hybrid, Jaglion if you will. Named Kixxie! ^^ *Pointpoints to siggy*

Quote Originally Posted by HasiraKali View Post
    Welcome back! I'm glad things got sorted.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas <3 I just now responded to your FB message too >.> I suck at checking messages urgh!

Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
    KtL! It's been a while. Welcome back!
    Oh. My. God.

It has been so long xD I'm crazy glad to see you here! Last I remmebered you were going to college for art design! How'd that go? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kirauni View Post
    Hey there and welcome back!

We probably haven't met before - that is unless you were at "Sequelo's Savannah" or "The Furry Forum" back on ezboard. At least your name does ring a bell to me... but then again, it could have been somebody else...

Anyway, I'm glad the password reset worked for you!
    Welcome back! It's so nice to meet you.
    Thank you ^^ I don't know you unfortunately or have never ben on those boards KTL was my Lion King name, and Kixxie Softpaw was my furry name. Brony is "Sea Breeze". I'm an artist of sort in the fandom and have a tumblr that unfortunately I can not link to you here XD

Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    Welcome back!!

So much nostalgia lately, great to have you back
    Yes yes yes yes! Aazzzyy ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Endra View Post
    Hey KTL! It is amazing to get to talk to ya again!

I'm overjoyed to see such a resurgence of old forum members. The nostalgic archives drew me back in, but getting to talk to all these familiar names makes it so I never want to leave. :>
    Hi Endra! Of course it totally is :3 Rawr <3 *Hugs*
    I definitely agree, I wish I had more time than once a day to check the boards wahhh T___T

Also for what it's worth, It won't let me use a profile picture urghhh grawr.. T__T

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.